Sunday, November 1, 2015

Bangkok Local Food Chain 曼谷美食 [S&P Restaurant] - Simply & Delicious Restaurant

S&P, Simply & Delicious food chain may not sound new to many of you who travel to Bangkok and other parts of Thailand frequently. S&P has branches all over Bangkok. You can usually find their stores in the airport or at the departmental stores selling pastries & cakes.




I recently bought a few durian mooncakes from Don Mueang Airport, honestly I still prefer the taste and the texture how Malaysian mooncake taste like. So it is forgettable if you are travelling to Bangkok during mid-autumn festival, well I would not recommend mooncake in Thai-Styles - really not to my taste.



But for S&P restaurants, they serve food more to the liking of local Thais, prices seems reasonable too. I eat at S&P restaurant chains in Bangkok sometimes when I travel for business. Here are the ones I would recommend, where the good is great, the prices are cheap and the selection of dishes are pretty good.

I love their menu always presenting with nice photos and clear description, also the marking of *** recommended dishes to try!



This is one of my favourite dishes, it is non-spicy but has a strong taste of Thai-dishes - fish sauce =)

Rice Noodle with Kurobuta Pork Slices with Gravy 黑豚河粉



If you love it spicy, just add on red cut chilies to it.



Fried Rice with Grilled Salmon & Omelette 三文鱼炒饭+煎蛋

my friend she's truly an Omelette lover! She can eat Omelette nearly everyday - in her breakfast, lunch & dinner...hahaha



This is the original professional photo taken from their website.

*P/s: sorry for the bad photo quality, we usually in a rush to go for next meeting ;(


So if you happen to see this restaurant while travelling in Bangkok, remember to pop-by and try their signature dishes =)

My ratings:
^^ Taste   8.5/10
^^ Service   9/10
^^ Price   8.5/10
^^ Environment   8/10
^^ Presentation of Food   8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment