Tuesday, November 3, 2015

List of Hotels that I Stayed Before in Singapore [Singapore] 新加坡酒店推荐

I just logged on to agoda account today, and realised I've stayed in almost closed to 15 different hotels in Singapore during 2013/2015.

Here's the list of hotels that I have stayed, I will share in my next posting with more reviewseach and every of them. In the meantime, if you want to find out my experience in these hotels for your immediate decision-making, I'll be happy to do so, just drop me a message =)

1. Dorsett Singapore in New Bridge Road, closed by Chinatown
2. Carlton City Hotel Singapore, Gopeng Street, closed by Amoy Street.
3. The Scarlet Singapore Hotel, Erskine Road, closed by Ann Siang Hill & Chinatown.
4. Amara Singapore, Tanjong Pagar, next to Carlton City Hotel. Closed by Amoy Street.
5. Sheraton Towers Singapore Hotel, at Scotts Road.
6. Marina Mandarin Singapore, Marina Square, closed by Esplanade.
7. Amoy Hotel by Far East Hospitality, Telok Ayer Street.
8. Swissotel The Stamford Hotel, Marina Bay, right at the Cityhall mrt station.
9. The Orchard Hotel Singapore, Orchard, closed by Tangs & Marriott Hotel.
10. Conrad Singapore, Marina Bay, nearby Esplanade.
11. Grand Hyatt Singapore, in Orchard Road, closed by Tangs & Marriott Hotel.
12. ibis Singapore on Bencoolen Hotel, closed by Bugis.
13. Hard Rock Hotel - Resorts World Sentosa, in Sentosa, walking distance to Universal Studio
14. Peninsula Excelsior Hotel - Coleman Street. Closed by Raffles place and Suntec City.
15. Parkroyal on Pickering Street, closed by Amoy Street.





No comments:

Post a Comment