Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Upcoming Trip: Paris - London - Paris for Christmas Celebrations!

I've been struggling to book a good hotel in Paris & London. Nothing seems to be affordable once I converted the rate in ringgit. Is always a battle of location over price, or better package deal with breakfast or not. And wifi or no wifi.

In the end, I still think a good hotel's primary advantage is its location. Follow with wifi and breakfast. At least that is how I made my decision =)

Here are the tentative hotels that I've booked:

1. Hotel Joyce Paris - a local boutique hotel chain that has beautiful setting of french style. If you book direct from its website, you will be able to get a free breakfast, also on top of that this hotel serves tea-time after 2pm till mid-night. It's a nice touch after all when our ringgit has weakened so much no matter what we spent in Euro, it seems 5 times higher than the actual cost is

2. Doubletree by Hilton Hotel London at Westminster - I know it's a hotel that doesn't come cheap at all, after looking and compared with hotels price that offers at near surroundings. It doesn't seems bad after all. I've got a room around £120 per night, with free breakfast & wifi and it is within distance of walking to London Eye, Thames River, as well Trafalgar Square.

I hope I made the right choice so far, I'm so looking forward to our long-awaited trip for Xmas celebrations!

Stay tuned for my next update!

No comments:

Post a Comment